Thursday, 17 October 2013

Finally finished some Qol!

Well, quite some time after receiving the figures from the Tekumel giveaway on the LAF, I have actually managed to finish some Qol characters and archers.

Considering some of the lucky winners' models have only just arrived with them, it's probably not very good that I've only managed to finish 10 so far. Still, I'm pretty pleased with the results. First time I've used ready-made tufts on bases too, and I'm a definite convert! Gone are the days of cutting grass to size and getting bits of it all over the place...

Next up will be the Qol Palanquin, and having finally replaced my drill I can finally drill out the hands of my Aridani and get on with painting them too.